1. The aspirant shall mentally, physically and spiritually prepare him/her self to come "unstuck" in time and space. This means anticipating the form major ego anxiety attacks will take and making peace with all aspects of his/her life as is possible, according to Love & Will.
2. The aspirant will secure a warm room and bathroom and make sure that he/she shall remained undisturbed for at least 12 hours. An altar representing the universe of aspirant with a mirror thereon shall be present in the room as well as a pad, pen, simple bowl of water and a quantity of sea salt.
3. The temple shall be made pure, the Self shall be centered. Sacraments of his/her mystery shall be accepted/used to energize the rite. The circle shall be cast to encompass the bath & ritual area. The circle is the Body of the Mother, the bath is the Womb of the Mother.
4. The meditation shall begin. The aspirant shall dispassionately examine his/her entire life, specifically noting those things that caused particular emotional attachment; desire or repulsion. Each of these Key Attachments shall be noted on the paper at hand in either written or sigil form. The more automatic the better. As the chain is followed back and back, more will appear. One should go back as far as possible to the earliest conscious memory. Then darkness.
5. Repeating the Mantra MA the bath shall be filled with hot water and the sea salt shall be added.
6. With Mantras and Actions that come spontaneously, the paper shall be empowered and burnt. The ashes shall be dropped into the bowl of water. He/she shall see the attachments and the life so released as the illusion it was. Does Not Matter, Need Not Be. The aspirant shall have no name, desires, fears, memories or being.
7. The only light shall be extinguished and the aspirant shall stand before the bath. He/she shall pour the contents of the bowl into the water and with it his consciousness.
8. He/she shall enter the bath-womb of the Mother. He/she shall remain there in foetal position. So the Work begins.
Find the Point of Light.
Find the double helix of the DNA
Enter it. You are now the Messenger; RNA.
Experiment and Play; all memories are here.
Find the Keys and Regress.
(Consciousness must be kept in the DNA during this; to identify too closely with a form that attracts or repels merely replaces previous attachments with new ones and halts the work. It could be dangerous. Once begun, one MUST go to the end, at least the first time.)
One Cell. United. Not split; whole.
Activate the final Keys in the DNA; they will be obvious.
The entire strand shall unravel and dissolve into 4 basic amino-acids.
There shall be light.
This is THE BORNLESS ONE.
9. At a certain time one shall emerge, grasping certain non-verbal things. Reverse the process. Reform as a foetus. Go through the phases of evolution/body formation. Choose your new incarnation. Emerge from the womb of your Mother with a Cry.
10. Dry quickly and retire to the altar. Wrap the body in blankets. Rest. Explore this new world in silence. Record in any form those few hints or names that are necessary. In silence thank the powers for the body and mind that contain all necessary for the Work. Close your circle in silence. Sleep.
11. Later; pour some of the "womb" water onto the Earth or into a stream or, better yet, an ocean. All is one, the One is None. Give thanks for now holding one of the keys to this.
12. Use what you have received.
This is simple, but it is remarkably effective. It can be readily combined with a full Magickal retirement or Somic Journey. It is important to keep warm, the rooms should be actually hot. It is vital that one is not disturbed, especially after the real work has begun; this can not be stressed highly enough. This rite is a primal initiation pattern. Wild emotion/atavism swings shall occur; do NOT leave the bath. Extremely powerful Dark Entities may appear. Do NOT deal with these, at least the first time. Once you have your own Bornless Keys, then consider the possibilities. After the glimpse of ..... a profound depression may hit in the days following one's return to the mundane. Constant meditation and ritual use of what you have received is important at this time. A diary should be kept.
I am interested in hearing from any who have done this rite.
"Live like a tree walking." - AOS